Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sand-Box Playground at The Berkeley Marina






Berkeley Marina, Berkeley CA 

As we settle into this place, I grow to appreciate all the wonderful things The Bay has to offer. The breezy warm spring weather, the hilly streets, the shops and restaurants and getting to know my husband family is pretty swell too. The most magnificent park I love to visit with my family is the playground for tots at the Berkeley Marina. It's pretty much a gigantic sandbox located (obviously) on the marina. There's a huge picnic area filled with beautiful trees and flowers. You can also walk a trail that runs through the dunes or alongside the bay, overlooking the big city... San Francisco. 
J.J. is officially a little tot at 14 months, and more than ever he keeps me pretty busy and on my feet. My little guy has been walking since 9 months old and has officially now mastered how to 'run' - which he definitely takes advantage of when at the market or refusing to give me things he's holding onto in his little hands. Besides running and playing in sand, I think it's safe to say J.J. enjoy's this place too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment